1. There shall be Dramatic Society in the college for +2 Students.
2. All students of +2 stream shall be the members of the society.
3. Every student shall pay to the Society a subscription of Rs.12/- per year at the time he pays his first instalment of college fees for the session.
4. The Principal of college shall be the Ex-Officio President of the Dramatic Society.
5. The affairs of the Society shall be managed by an Executive Committee consisting of the following members.
(i) President -Principal (Ex-Officio)
(ii) Vice-President-To be nominated by the Principal from among the members of the teaching staff.
(iii) Associate members to be nominated by the Principal from among the members of the teaching staff.
(iv) The Superintendent of the Boys’ and the Girls’ hostels.
(v) A Secretary and an Asst. Secretary to be elected by all the students of the college.
(vi) One representative from each class by election. In case representatives in respect of some classes are not elected, the Principal or his nominee shall nominate one student to represent each of such classes.
(vii) Two girl representatives from among the girl students of the college.
6. The Executive Committee shall perform the following duties:
(a) To decide the play to be staged during the year and the time of staging the same.
(b) To prepare and pass the budget for the year.
(c) To sanction expenditure for the drama.
(d) To sanction amounts of the reserve fund for purchase of property or for the upkeep repair or replacement of articles already purchased of the society.
(e) To meet from time to time and to decide all other matters connected with the society.
(f) To award prizes to the best artists at the close of the year.
(g) To get the expenditure of the year audited after the staging of the drama.
7. The Secretary and Asst. Secretary are not expected to be given actor’s role in the drama unless specially permitted. One of them will keep the minutes of the society and the other shall be incharge of office accounts or as desired by the Vice-President. Either one or both of them may be removed from office. If they fail to discharge their duties properly (i) by the Principal or (ii) by a vote of no confidence
passed by two-third of the member of the Executive Committee especially called for the purpose and notified by a meeting of the general for the purpose and notified by a meeting of the general body of the members called for the purpose.
8. The quorum for any ordinary meeting of the Executive Committee will be four.
9. The Principal reserve the right to alter amend or abrogate any of the rules maintained above, If a member wants to alter or amend any of the rules the alternation or amendment must be passed by a majority of the members of the Executive Committee in a meeting especially called for the purpose. Such declaration or amendment is subject to the approval of the Principal. The properties of the society should not ordinarily be lent out to outside organisation or individuals.